Ray of Light
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
You a flashing bolt which flares into a burst of blinding color when it strikes a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, roll a d8 to determine which color ray affects it.
1. Red. The target takes 1d6 fire damage.
2. Orange. Two targets within 5 feet of each other take 1d6 acid damage.
3. Yellow. The target takes ld6lightning damage, and the target can’t take reactions until the start of its next turn.
4. Green. The target takes ld6 poison damage instantly, and 1d6 poison damage again at the end of its next turn.
5. Blue. The target takes ld6 cold damage and its speed is reduced by 1 0 feet until the start of your next turn.
6. Indigo. The target takes ld6 thunder damage and has disadvantage on the first attack roll it makes before the beginning of your next turn.
7. Violet. The target takes 1 d6 force damage.
8. Special. Roll twice more, rerolling any 8s, and keep both results.
The spell’s damage increases by ld6 when you reach 5th level (2d6). 11th level (3d6). and 17th level (4d6}
Usable by: Bard, Sorcerer, Wizard