Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You create a 30-foot-radius mist of swirling color centered at a point within range. The mist spreads around corners, although as a thin mist, creatures can see through the mist. lt lasts for the duration or until a wind of moderate or greater speed (at least 10 miles per hour) disperses it.
When the mist appears, each creature in it must roll on the following table and make a Constitution saving throw. A creature must also roll on the table when it enters the spell’s area for the first time on a turn or ends its turn there.
1. Red. The target takes ld6 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
2 Orange. The target takes 1d6 acid damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
3. Yellow. The target takes ld61ightning damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
4. Green. The target takes ld6 poison damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
5. Blue. The target takes ld6 cold damage on a failed save, or half as much on a s uccessful one.
6. Indigo. The target is restrained for 1 round
7. Violet. The target is blinded for 1 round
8. Special. Roll twice more, rerolling any 8s, and keep both results.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher, the radius of the mist increases by 30 feet for each slot level above 3rd.
Usable by: Bard, Sorcerer, Wizard